Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

message box

• 07-04-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭

Having issues with my inbox. Deleted several pages of messages from my inbox, it held up to 5 pages. I emptied it back to 2 pages & now after receiving 3-4 messages it says it's full. Why would this happen?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Ultany wrote: »
    Having issues with my inbox. Deleted several pages of messages from my inbox, it held up to 5 pages. I emptied it back to 2 pages & now after receiving 3-4 messages it says it's full. Why would this happen?

Have you checked your sent messages box too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Ultany

Yes but there's no way of deleting those that I can figure out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Ultany wrote: »
    Yes but there's no way of deleting those that I can figure out

Go to outbox and tick all the boxes on the right hand side and delete using the pull down tool bar at the end of the page ,

If your using the touch /mobile boards switch to full site and go from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Ultany

I've been working off a mobile platform alright, that would explain it. Thanks a million for all your help.

Advertisement