Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday for boyfriends birthday

• 07-04-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

My boyfriends birthday is coming up and i would love to get him a holiday somewhere unusual..it has to be in europe..and the cost of living etc. has to be reasonable..he has a huge interest in space and astronomy so if it could have any sort of anything related to this it would be a bonus but in no way a must! i really want it to be somewhere fun and interesting and preferably with a good nightlife! any help would be appreciated :)

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

What do you mean by "unusual"? If you mean somewhere less obvious then the usual very touristy cities, then Budapest might be a good option, there's a few threads on the travel forum where myself and others have made suggestions for things to do there. It's very cheap and has a great nightlife. Can't help you on the astronomy front though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

I found Barcelona to be cheap. We rented an apartment from hostelworld in the middle of the city. Loads to do. Had a kitchen in the apt so actually cooked breakfast there every day and a couple of dinners. Fab cheap food market on las ramblas (wish we had similar here).
    Can't help with astronomy though. Maybe google astronomy holidays to get ideas of locations for things to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Advertisement