Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship round fixtures and results

• 07-04-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

Bucs keep their impressive offseason rolling building momentum towards their first Super Bowl appearance.

The bucs head coach was sure his look had ran out when the bears marched down the field throughout their opening drive. But the defense stood strong inside the 20 and limited the Bears to a field goal. Unfortunately for the bears this would be the most effective their offense was.

The Bucs won out 38 - 9.

With 4 ints, one inside the redone. The Bucs defense played out if their skin.

Adantor and Johnson had one a piece, and Revis had 2 incl a 90yrd pick 6.

The bucs LB and DL shut down the bears rushing attack limiting the bears to 62 yards rushing.

Josh freeman had a 158.3 passer rating completing 14/15 for 2TDs

Doug Martin notched up 53 yards and 2TDs on the ground.

Vincent Jackson racked up 106 yards off 6 catches.

Tim wright caught 2TDs for 47

Thanks for the game Eamon, I'm being blessed this playoff round with a secondary that's gained more ints in 3 platyoff games then the entire regular season.

See you next season I'm sure forte and bush will be back running my LBs into the dirt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Perrin when suits for you?
    Could do after 9pm on Wednesday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

guns4all wrote: »
    Perrin when suits for you?
    Could do after 9pm on Wednesday?
    Wednesdays my iffy day this week,mightn't me free till around 10.30,apart from that I'll be around before/after the champions league tonight.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Wednesdays my iffy day this week,mightn't me free till around 10.30,apart from that I'll be around before/after the champions league tonight.

Tonight's no good, have people over.
    Thursday any good for you?

Tonight's no good, have people over.
    Thursday any good for you?
    Thursday sounds good,when suits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

empacher wrote: »
    The Bucs won out 38 - 9.

Wow, I didn't see that sort of result coming at all. Well done mate and unlucky Raoul. That Buccaneers offense is rolling.

• Advertisement

Just got walloped by the Chiefs, 47-17.
    Nothing went right for me, must have used all my luck up beating Berty in the previous round.

Good luck in the SuperBowl, Perrin. Fly the flag for the AFC.

For me its off to the off season, and the wait-and-see game with Brady and if he's gonna retire!!

Just got walloped by the Chiefs, 47-17.
    Nothing went right for me, must have used all my luck up beating Berty in the previous round.

Good luck in the SuperBowl, Perrin. Fly the flag for the AFC.

For me its off to the off season, and the wait-and-see game with Brady and if he's gonna retire!!
    GG Guns even if things went against ya.
    You had me scratching my head after your first drive as I never got near any pass and you spread it round really well,what you needed then was make me go on a equally long drive so the kick return was the last thing you wanted.
    The pick and the stop I got after that gave me some breathing space then and it forced you to air it alot more.
    A few more things went my way after too,with the missed tackles and Brady's fumble.Another day and these would have went the other way.

Good game and chat anyway

Advertisement