Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One thing to improve Galway?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

It kind of like the sleazyness of dominic street. It adds a certain character I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 de-dan

MadYaker wrote: »
    It kind of like the sleazyness of dominic street. It adds a certain character I think.

Ha ha I haven't heard sleaziness used to fondly describe something before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

de-dan wrote: »
    Ha ha I haven't heard sleaziness used to fondly describe something before.

Rose-light tinted glasses?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pat25c

How about an indoor market down the docks where the oil tanks used to be, something like the English market in Cork , afaik this idea has been kicked about for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

pat25c wrote: »
    How about an indoor market down the docks where the oil tanks used to be, something like the English market in Cork , afaik this idea has been kicked about for a while

That's be a perfect location for a major concert hall. One that seats thousand. It's near all transport links and car parks.

The one in Castlebar is great but unfortunately it's in Castlebar.

• Advertisement

& who the hell wants to go to castlebar , i thought of putting the concert hall where the blackbox is

how nice would this be http://youtu.be/vyrTx9SXkVI

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭CowboyTed

1. Outer Bypass
    2. Indoor Market (On Shop Street, Taffees Shop or GPO)
    3. Business Incubator in Knocknacarra (the University one has 13 companies on the waiting list), Put the Jobs where the people live
    4. Turn Pearse Stadium into a 3 to 4 pitches and build a community stadium across from the race track.
    5. Retractable roof on Quay St & bottom of Shop St

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement