Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passive House Builders

Options
  • 08-04-2014 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hello all,

We're looking for Passive House builders for the midlands area. I guess North Tipp, Galway, Dublin or elsewhere would suit best. We were looking at a building contractor that brought us from initial design to turn key but unfortunately they are based out of Headford in Galway and despite companies wanting work I'm sure they won't be interested in a 4 hour round trip to work everyday!!!
    I imagine people won't be able to post directly here with company names so if you could PM me I'd really appreciate it, maybe you've had some good experiences or bad experiences and we could learn from that and get some valuable guidance from you. :D

Thanks all.

Comments

Advertisement