Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bad crash at rush side of train station

Options
  • 08-04-2014 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

2 car crash looks bad. Fire brigade cutting the driver out. Horrible to see. No traffic getting through. In case anyone stuck in traffic. We all got off bus and walked thru the crash site to station. God love them. Hope all ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Has anyone heard anything about the people in the accident? This morning I was worried about being late for work because of the buses not showing up, I feel awful about moaning now :( I hope those involved are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭imokyrok

I hope they people involved were OK. Getting out of that station at busy times is taking your life in your hands. I'm amazed there are not a lot more accidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Vape Freaks

imokyrok wrote: »
    I hope they people involved were OK. Getting out of that station at busy times is taking your life in your hands. I'm amazed there are not a lot more accidents.

It's crazy!! You can't see much until you're actually out into the road and even then you have only an instant to react if something comes over the hill at any speed.

Hope nobody was seriously injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

The guards were letting the buses through to wait until the accident was cleared but turned away cars. There were four buses in a row waiting. TBH I did not get out and walk because I did not want to see the accident. I have not seen anything about it since, so hopefully it is not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

imokyrok wrote: »

Have heard nothing about the crash or people involved but hopefully all are ok.

The exits from each side of Rush & Lusk station are lethal. There have been a number of accidents there over the years but how more people have not been seriously injured or killed is beyond me.

Speeding is a serious problem around North Dublin every morning with people rushing to train stations or dropping people off to catch a bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement