Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greatest soccer kits of all time?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

$T2eC16RHJHUFFiZ3FB+IBRbFjeQ6dg~~60_35.JPG

Plain and simple. West Ham jersey from the early 80's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

My favourite kit is the one that was worn by the magical Brazil team at the 1982 World Cup. Worn here by the man known as 'The White Pele' - the great Zico....

6S3ARQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

man-utd-invisible.jpg

I actually owned this as a child. Thought it was class at the time. I was clearly colorblind at that stage of my life.

What are you talking about? That's just Roy Keane's head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

I wore this every day of my Junior Cert in 96. The smell of it by the time we got to Geography.

IMG_0751.jpg

Advertisement