Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Block Wall Estimate

Options
  • 08-04-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm thinking to get a concrete block wall built in place of the scrubby hedge that's currently at the end of the garden, but would like to get some idea as to what it might cost. I'm located in Dublin, and the length of wall needed is around 20 meters. I'm thinking 7 courses should be enough, with piers at appropriate intervals.

Access is only through the house, so that probably limits options like excavators, and there's the aforementioned hedge to be removed from around 15m of the length in question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Johny 8

id imagine circa 3k with the amount of labour invovled. Would you not consider a concrete post and panel style fence?

Advertisement