Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Baggot Street Lower?

Options
  • 08-04-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi, Im working on baggot street lower for the next 5 months and I was wondering where would be my best bet for parking that isnt super expensive or miles away? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

Jervis is offering €40 for 5 visits, is that 5 days parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Try the Stephen's Green Q-Park. I think they allow you to pre-book online at discounted rates. Depending on what part of Baggot St Lower you're on, it'll be a 10-20 minute walk at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

tomboylady wrote: »
    Try the Stephen's Green Q-Park. I think they allow you to pre-book online at discounted rates. Depending on what part of Baggot St Lower you're on, it'll be a 10-20 minute walk at most.

Just checked it there. At 12.50 a day seems like the best available! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

Just checked it there. At 12.50 a day seems like the best available! Thanks!
    Can you post if that's what it comes out at?
    I'd be surprised if you get parking in St. Stephen's Green Centre for a day (assuming early morning to 6pm) for €12.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

PeteK* wrote: »
    Can you post if that's what it comes out at?
    I'd be surprised if you get parking in St. Stephen's Green Centre for a day (assuming early morning to 6pm) for €12.50

It's definitely €12.50 if pre-booked.

https://bookings.parkmagic.net/CPReservations/Booking/Select

• Advertisement
Advertisement