Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre in Kilcock?

Options
  • 08-04-2014 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

I would like to ask when efibre could be available in Kilcock. It was advertised in coverage map that it would be available in March and now it is April.... Any updates would be appreciated.

Best regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi there,

We don't have an update for this at the moment I'm afraid. Unfortunately due to the faults caused by bad weather and storms some weeks back our Tech team and engineers have been working to resolve these issues which has caused some delay but as soon as we have an update on this we will be sure to let you know.

Thanks,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

Hi there,

We don't have an update for this at the moment I'm afraid. Unfortunately due to the faults caused by bad weather and storms some weeks back our Tech team and engineers have been working to resolve these issues which has caused some delay but as soon as we have an update on this we will be sure to let you know.

Thanks,

Tony
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

liam7831 wrote: »
    Any update on this?
    Hi liam7831

I can confirm that efibre is now available in Kilcock however not all areas within Kilcock are upgraded yet. To see if your line qualifies for efibre please enter your details via our website ( http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/ ) or contact sales on free phone 1800 503 303.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement