Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Suit? Co. Dublin.

Options
  • 08-04-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Hey -- am looking to buy a new tailored suit over the next 3/4 days. It'll be for weddings, etc.

There were many sales going on 2 months or so ago, but I've no idea if there are any bargains to be had at the moment? Anyone know? Would be a shame to pay full whack.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Gmaximum

rat_race wrote: »
    Hey -- am looking to buy a new tailored suit over the next 3/4 days. It'll be for weddings, etc.

There were many sales going on 2 months or so ago, but I've no idea if there are any bargains to be had at the moment? Anyone know? Would be a shame to pay full whack.

Thanks a lot!

if you are a regular size try suitable company on south Anne st.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

Mu hubby got 2 from Suits You, Upr Liffey Street and is very happy with them, first was with a voucher but the other was reasonably priced too, and they came with shirts/ties. I think the guy's name was John..nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MissPink

Could be worth your while popping out to Kildare Village. My OH got a beautiful suit very reasonable there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Echo and excile in Balbriggan do 2 and. 3 peice for €129? And they are nice .

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭rat_race

Thanks for all your replies. Checked our 4 or 5 places. Ended up buying from M&S on Grafton Street. No sales on, but got a nice suit, shirt & tie for 179e. Was quite surprised how low the price was when I brought them to the till. Good value.

To be honest, I would have spent 4 or 5 hundred, but why bother when I cannot tell the difference between the "expensive" suits and otherwise. I bought what I bought because it looked nice and was the only type that fitted me (super slim fit)!

• Advertisement
Advertisement