Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Home for sale??

Options
  • 08-04-2014 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi, i am in the process of conversion to Organic farm status.
    Im down in good old east clare and i am in the process of looking for a mobile home for people to stay with me and friends..
    I am handy and i am not looking for a home for Kim K but something realistically nice...
    If you know of any mobile homes looking for a new home then let me know if you have time..
    Thanks for reading...Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

bigtomm wrote: »
    Im down in good old east clare and i am in the process of looking for a mobile home for people to stay with me and friends..
    I am handy and i am not looking for a home for Kim K but something realistically nice...
    If you know of any mobile homes looking for a new home then let me know if you have time..
    Thanks for reading...Tom
    Hi tom my sister is giving away a mobile home it needs some work as she removed some stuff from it if you want it its free you will need to collect it pm me if interested she is in clare on the limerick clare border

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

bigtomm wrote: »
    Thanks for reading...Tom
    Hi tom my sister is giving away a mobile home it needs some work as she removed some stuff from it if you want it its free you will need to collect it pm me if interested she is in clare on the limerick clare border

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭ted1

that took a whole 9 min for some one to be offered a free house.

isn't the internet great ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

sure is a bizarre beautiful internet alright ted,
    stoeger, I can pop down some day and take a look at the mobile..
    Let me know when suits and we can arrange something..
    tom

Advertisement