Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VDSL Direct From the Exchange

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

netfreak wrote: »
    netfreak wrote: »
    Hi Al, can you check my cabinet out for me please it is BOF1_E01, and went live this week, so far i have checked all business lines up to 50 yards away and they all pass, but mine still fails. i do not know anybody else in my park to check if they pass or not, Thanks Al, look forward to hearing from you.
    Hi netfreak,
    Al is off today and tomorrow. I have sent cab details for update. I will be back as soon as I have this information.
    Tony
    Thanks man, we live in the Glenview park area, i have managed to look up 12 other residential numbers in this park and they fail also, all others up to here that previously failed now pass since the cabinet went live.
    Hope to have this on Monday or latest Tuesday netfreak.
    Tony

Advertisement