Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets See what drives Solobally8

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

EEk splashy questions...

What's your favourite place to swim? I swam in the sea in Portugal last year. It was so clear and warm. Just beautiful. At home I like swimming in the lake, much more so than the pool. Although I try not to think about what else has been found in that lake (rats, dead calves, foals). On a fine day when there are no flies hanging about it can be lovely swimming in Dromineer :D

Im actually going for my first open water swim tomorrow. In Bell Harbour in Clare. It's going to be cold!!!

How far can you swim underwater with one breath? Have no idea. But I would say maybe 25m. I'll have to wait till our pool opens next month to find out for sure.
    What is the most useful piece of swimming advice you've been given? I was a manic kicker. I looked all serene from above but was kicking way too much and tiring myself out. Once that was pointed out to me and I slowed everything down I actually became faster as I wasn't wasting as much energy. (Im a brutally slow swimmer though)
    Ever been tempted by the Killaloe 5k swim? That's still a step too far for me. My aim this year is the club end of year swim from Youghal to Garrykennedy. That's 2.5kms I think. I wasn't ready to do that in open water last year but it's my main swimming aim this year.
    Are you a graceful diver? Cant dive to save my life. Im more a belly flopper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Hi SB8!!!

You say you love to sing...so what's your favorite song to sing, and do you have any particular moves to go along with that song?

Who's your favorite musical artist or group? And how many times have you seen them live in concert?

Which female musical artist do you admire the most?

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

What's the craziest thing you want to do but haven't done yet?

Have you ever skinny dipped?

Do you snore?

Are you a night owl or a morning girl?

Do you color your hair, or is it natural?

What kind of cook are you? And what kind of housekeeper are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

I thought I was off the hook Dory :D

I'm just running out the door and won't be back till late tonight so will answer your questions then. In the meantime I'll start the thread for our next victim :D

Advertisement