Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i phone

Options
  • 08-04-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

whats the best offer around for an iphone 4s or 5

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Iphone 4s FREE in Three Dun Laoghaire, not sure if it's nationwide or not.
    Only Stipulation is a 2 year contact on a monthly charge of €25.41.
    This includes unlimited Data, unlimited 3 to 3 calls and 100 flexi units (1 Flexi unit = 2 text messages or 1 minutes call).
    Lots of adds ons at €6.99 All Texts, unlimited landline calls to Ireland etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

thanks, most seem to be above 40-50 p/m

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Barrel

Meteor are doing iphone 4s with ios7 for "free" 24 months @ €31.20
    400 other network mins 400 other network texts 1GB data Free Meteor calls & texts.

Please keep them coming as i'm looking for the best deal too :)

thats an not a bad deal, is the data abit on low side tho, would 1gb last for general browsing,
    Barrel wrote: »
    400 other network mins 400 other network texts 1GB data Free Meteor calls & texts.

anyone else grab any bargain lately

• Advertisement

whats meteor like for coverage and that

Barrel wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

Tesco mobile have iphone 4s in their shops not online,I'm not 100% sure but I think the deal is €30 a month 500mins 500 texts 15gb data and the phone is €49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

GY A1 wrote: »
    whats meteor like for coverage and that

Not sure where you're living but I've been with them as long as I can remember and have always had coverage wherever I go...

that deal looks alright
    wilford wrote: »
    Tesco mobile have iphone 4s in their shops not online,I'm not 100% sure but I think the deal is €30 a month 500mins 500 texts 15gb data and the phone is €49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,052 ✭✭✭✭L1011

1GB is enough for normal browsing but not for tunein/youtube etc when on 3G. Meteor's coverage is fine in any urban area realistically; in rural areas you really need to ask someone local.

The 4S is a fairly aged phone at this stage and I'd consider being tied to a 24 month contract on one to be a very bad idea - it will likely be out of support for updates at the next round of iOS updates at this stage.

• Advertisement

only tesco extra stores have these,
    are they main sited around dublin :(
    wilford wrote: »

Advertisement