Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pending transactions

Options
  • 08-04-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Hi i recently moved from AIB to KBC to reduce the amount of fees I was paying with AIB..

AIB had a great online facility of when you bought something from a shop etc it would show up immediately in the pending transactions column. This was fantastic and kept me up to date.

Does anyone know other banks show this information as KBC unfortunately dont.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

PTSB will show total pending amount, and amount of pending transactions, but you wont see the individual tx's.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

Yeah I would like to see the individual pending transactions like AIB do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

lpool2k05 wrote: »
    Yeah I would like to see the individual pending transactions like AIB do :)

Such web sites ain't cheep to build/run. Maybe that's what AIB so with all the money they collect in fees

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

PTSB seem to be getting slower and slower for transactions to hit, leaving aside the ones at the weekend, currently if I buy something on Monday, my available balance will reduce but the transaction will only appear on Friday morning. pain. really puts me off using the debit card as I find it hard to track.

Advertisement