Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting Brownies

Options
  • 08-04-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey, has anyone here ever sent baked goods in the post? I'm wondering if it's acceptable to send a box of brownies off with good old An Post. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Hey, has anyone here ever sent baked goods in the post? I'm wondering if it's acceptable to send a box of brownies off with good old An Post. Thoughts?

Wrap em well and make sure to do next delivery and they should be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I guess it depends on the brownies;):rolleyes:

I've sent bread and boxty and other stuff off abroad to Finland by express post before no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

If you want to send me a box as a trial run and I'll let you know if they arrive Ok. :)

But seriously, wrap them well and maybe use some bubble wrap for next day delivery and they should be OK. Use extra tape around the edges of the parcel to strengthen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

Thanks everyone. I sent them off this morning. Fingers crossed they make it there in one piece

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

My sister sent me caramel squares (Cork to Dublin) before and they arrived fine. Except for the crumbs absolutely everywhere

• Advertisement
Advertisement