Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Cooking Club Week 14: Saints and Sinners:Quinoa Base Pizza & Coconut Blondies

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

I've ordered quinoa in my online grocery shop (finally) and am planning to give this a try next week. :pac:

I was also wondering if anyone had tried to use it for a quiche base and if so, how did you manage it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

wurly this was really good.

Myself and the other half were talking about it and we agreed it doesn't taste like a normal pizza base, but it's not half bad. We will definitely make it again. Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Made the pizzas tonight. Been meaning to make them for awhile but believe it or not quinoa is hard to come by lately. So I got a couple of bags when they were finally restocked in the local Tesco. Photo here.

Advertisement