Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit

Options
  • 08-04-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I need to set up a DD.  I dont understand SEPA!!What options have I to get this done?  Will my branch have the necessary forms if I bring in all  the details. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi hillboom[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]When setting up a SEPA direct debit, this process is the same as before, the company or business will provide you with the relevant direct debit form to complete and will then inform your bank of the instruction.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you need any further help with SEPA Direct Debits, please feel free to ask us here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison [/font]

Advertisement