Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening new bank account

Options
  • 08-04-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi all

Currently I'm with Danske bank and will have to switch to a new bank in the next 2 months. The trouble is that all my bank account statements from Danske are electronic statements. Also my payslips are now also electronic payslips. Will this cause me any problems when I try to open a new bank account. Can't see the new bank accepting these as I could be printing them up at home for all they know.

Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Mine are eletronic too, but they (PTSB) took a garda checked copy of my passport and a UPC bill in my name dated in the previous 3 months as proof as address.

I didnt apply for any credit at all so payslips were not an issue,though they have been when it comes to other requirements with banks.

Advertisement