Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto folding on party poker

Options
  • 08-04-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Guy wondering if any has had a similar issue before. I just finished up in one of the low stakes tourneys on party poker. Played carefully choose which hand to play, when to raise reraise, used what I knew about position and went with my gut on the betting patterns I came up against. . Everyone is short stacked. 3 min turbo blinds. I had a middle pair which mucked to try am clamour for a few more dollar. 3 players all in and 2 players are knocked out.
    I am now heads up. The table disappears off my screen. I go to my tabs and load it back to the screen. It play out about 10 hands where it auto folds me on the bid blind with, dumping chips in the other players pot. Then with
    it slow back to normal has me all in with only a few 1000 chips left, I win the hand but I am now in on the playing the big blind. I think with the other player out I should have had about 20% of the chip with which to choose which hand to play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

First of all, stop playing on party poker. It's a horrible site. Better off on 888 for small stakes if you're a recreational player.

Secondly, what you described sounds like a crash of some kind. Either your internet crashed or the Party Poker site crashed. If you e-mail them, they should be able to tell you the exact reason.

Good luck at the tables :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Hi thanks for your reply. I opened the account years ago. I cashed out my cleared fund and there was some uncleared cash in there. I was still get email from them so I logged in and there was still a few dollar left in there. I have used that to clear afew of the bonuses the last few day. I will probably spend next week or so clearing the rest of bonuses.
    Then log in occasionally to play the 50c tourneys. They were generally profitable when I prcatised patience. I have enough there in the account to play a few of these a week for about 2 years. If I don't build the bankroll it won't be any skin off my nose. I added €20 to the account yesterday buying in short into a few turbos and choosing when to cash out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

So if you are going to continue playing there and not find out why you were auto folded, what is the issue??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

dobman88 wrote: »
    So if you are going to continue playing there and not find out why you were auto folded, what is the issue??

Never said I was not going to do anything about. Just agreeing that there are better sites out there.

Advertisement