Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upright Sega Naomi 600e

Options
  • 09-04-2014 3:12am

Due to the impending arrival of another cab I've decided to move on my naomi (or face divorce proceedings).

Cab in is extremely good condition and I've put quite a bit of work and cash into it, chassis has been serviced by GrantSpain, over on AO and I'am also including a spare working chassis should you ever need it.

Monitor is Sanwa 29e31s with vga connection, extremely bright, great colors and focus.
    Comes with a 2 Player 6 button panel fully wired, also included a nos sega
    Baseball panel wired up and ready to go for monkey ball.
    Naomi 1 Mobo with netdimm flashed to latest version and ready to go with naomi/atomiswave games and I'am also sure I have a couple of carts somewhere too (virtua tennis and wwf royal rumble).
    Marquee Holder -with tekken 4 marquee (chip gone off one of the corners, otherwise fine)

I'll even throw in the stool lol (not sure what make/model but works fine :pac:)

i2gu.jpg

91ey.jpg

wrto.jpg

up4d.jpg

umaj.jpg

ctfm.jpg

Can be seen anytime, I also know a guy that can deliver but his not cheap so prolly be best to organise something yourself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Hey All,

I have offered asking on Adverts for this.
    This looks Mint and good deal in fairness to Mozie.
    Well done to Mozie and JackBurton for doing such a nice restore, everything looks nice and white.

I am going for Guinness Record for most Naomis in Ireland :)
    Building a gamerooom upstairs, so I can sell some of the woodies,
    This would be No 4 :) eek

lol, dont be hogging all the naomis in the country, I'll get back to interested parties with whatever the delivery costs once I find out, be hoping to get it delivered asap, possibly the weekend/early next week.

Got a few interested party's in this and not sure what the rules are and want to be fair to everybody. Its a small enough community we have here so dont want to be disappointing anyone. So what are rules for this, the ad went up and I got an interested party mailing me at 10.15 interesed and looking for delivery costs, it went up on adverts following morning and I got first offer of asking yesterday so as per rules who do I go with, First adverts offer at asking or PM? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Got a few interested party's in this and not sure what the rules are and want to be fair to everybody. Its a small enough community we have here so dont want to be disappointing anyone. So what are rules for this, the ad went up and I got an interested party mailing me at 10.15 interesed and looking for delivery costs, it went up on adverts following morning and I got first offer of asking yesterday so as per rules who do I go with, First adverts offer at asking or PM? Thanks.

As per the rules, if you got pm's about this from your marketplace ad you should advise the mods who they were from. This isn't allowed. Given the pm inquiry wasn't on thread as it should be, if it were me I'd go with the adverts offer...

Ok thanks for clarifying, want to make sure all is kept overboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

swap for baten kaitos?

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    swap for baten kaitos?

lol forgot all about it tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

lol forgot all about it tbh!

Damn!
    I'm in Roscrea and everything for the last week or so but the game is in in the glove compartment of my car. My car is in Clare though and I've a broken foot.

You will have it someday.:o

no worries, my backlog should keep me going for the next decade or so, surely the foot will heal by then!

Now Sold.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement