Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Agent software

Options
  • 09-04-2014 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Morning All,

I am wondering what software do I need on my webservers to run a travel agency ?

As part of our business we do local and county tours , with options like food inclusive or accommodation only, and because of this I would like to install some travel agency software and then upload my site on to this.

Is this how it's done these days ? or should we be looking at a cloud solution like iTravel ?

when we had an online store a few years back we used Magento , which is an industry standard package for shopping carts. And I would like the same idea (software on your own webserver) for the travel agents , which will hopefully keep me from being locked into one web-designer.

I hope I am explaining myself correctly , please ask if I need to give more info, and thanks for reading

NH

Advertisement