Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for house Clonee/Ongar area

Options
  • 09-04-2014 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi All

I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom house around the Clonee/ Ongar area. I have excellent work and landlord references and am looking for a long term lease. I have tried all the rental websites but there is nothing suitable really. If you have or would know anyone in this area who may have a house to rent could you please let me know. My landlord is selling my present house which is why I have to move.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

okagbue wrote: »
    Hi All

I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom house around the Clonee/ Ongar area. I have excellent work and landlord references and am looking for a long term lease. I have tried all the rental websites but there is nothing suitable really. If you have or would know anyone in this area who may have a house to rent could you please let me know. My landlord is selling my present house which is why I have to move.

Thanks!

I'd imagine nearly all properties to rent are on the main websites. There are a few letting agents in Ongar (Newcombe, O'Connells) that you could give a call to and they may have some upcoming properties that have yet to go online that you could get a headstart on?

Advertisement