Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black stone cherry-The Academy-23 October

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

dobman88 wrote: »
    Is the academy that much bigger than whelans?
    Twice the size

The Academy
    16 mins ·

Black Stone Cherry have announced Theory of a Deadman as support for their show at The Academy on October 23rd! Tickets on sale now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Anyone know if you can buy magic mountain in Ireland? I don't have itunes and have no desire to get it and to order it off their site there is a $16 international delivery charge. Unless a shop sells it, would itunes be my only option?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dargull

You can get it in HMV/xtravision or play.com have it with free delivery.

Dargull wrote: »
    You can get it in HMV/xtravision or play.com have it with free delivery.

Thanks, just ordered it off xtravision website. Should have it by Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Seems unlikely that Airbourne will come here now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Seems unlikely that Airbourne will come here now :(

That was always gonna be unlikely, they can afford to add Airbourne to the UK gigs as playing 10,000+ capacity arena's so need a strong line up to sell.

Just delighted they're here and playing The Academy, have 4 mates comin over from UK for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

With tix only 20 bob still surprised they haven't sold out, shockin state of affairs!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

scudzilla wrote: »
    That was always gonna be unlikely, they can afford to add Airbourne to the UK gigs as playing 10,000+ capacity arena's so need a strong line up to sell.

Just delighted they're here and playing The Academy, have 4 mates comin over from UK for it

I was hoping Airbourne would add their own date here, which doesn't seem likely now, once they weren't announced with BSC I though it'd be unlikely would be added to the bill.

I'd say Airbourne will go working on their next album soon, which they usually take a year over and it'll be unlikely that they'll playing round here for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'm happy with the support act.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

cena wrote: »
    I'm happy with the support act.

who are supporting?

scudzilla wrote: »
    who are supporting?

These lads, personally I won't be too bothered if I miss them

I now have herself listening to BSC so she won't be completely bored and will know the songs and bop along. Hope she enjoys it cos I can't feckin wait now.

She hated soccer too before I took her to a game in England and now she supports a team and all so hoping the same happens with BSC

TOAD on now. Academy packed. Good buzz around. Bring on BSC!!!

Great gig , Theory of a Deadman were great and really seemed to be enjoying themselves . BSC were on form too and really enjoyed the set (even though i had to leave when they played Lonely Train)

Great gig , Theory of a Deadman were great and really seemed to be enjoying themselves . BSC were on form too and really enjoyed the set (even though i had to leave when they played Lonely Train)

Yeah it looked like they were genuinely enjoying themselves. I think the reaction from the crowd surprised them a bit judging by their reaction on stage, looking at each other laughing and saying WOW. Unreal performance. My first time seeing them and hopefully not my last

Advertisement