Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !!

Options
  • 09-04-2014 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Long time smoker here looking to move accross to vaping. I've tried a few kits over the years but never really found anything that took the place of smoking and went back on the smokes every time.

I bought an Ego C kit a couple of years ago but I stopped using it beacuse the cartridges were leaking and if i used a liquid I didn't like I could never get the taste out of it.

So I have 2 Ego C batteries, a charger and a couple of Ego C Atomisers.

I don't really want to fork out for a brand new kit. Can I mix and match other atomisers with the Ego C batteries and if so, what would you guys recommend for hassle free vaping ?

Are the clear atmoisers different to the cartridges ? They look like they mightn't leak as much.

Total novice here so cheers for any help you can offer !!

Comments

Advertisement