Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meade ETX70 + EOS 550D

Options
  • 09-04-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

I just acquired a Meade ETX70 and a Canon 550D for a very good price.... :)

From a previous life, I still have the T-Ring, but for the life of me, can't remember what attachment to get for the Meade. Fairly sure it's the Meade #64ST, but would like to be sure (this attaches to the back of the Meade, right?).

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Also, where is the best place (local to Wicklow preferably) to get an attachment at the right price.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Nerro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Spete wrote: »
    Hi all,

I just acquired a Meade ETX70 and a Canon 550D for a very good price.... :)

From a previous life, I still have the T-Ring, but for the life of me, can't remember what attachment to get for the Meade. Fairly sure it's the Meade #64ST, but would like to be sure (this attaches to the back of the Meade, right?).

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Also, where is the best place (local to Wicklow preferably) to get an attachment at the right price.
    My first port of call would be online. Ebay will almost certainly put you on the right track.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Spete

Thanks all.

Thought as much, but just wanted to be sure.

The T-ring I have, so will order this and wait for clear skies and head out into thew Wicklow Mountains

Oh, if anyone local(ish) would happen to have or know one (the #64ST Meade adapter, that is) for sale: let me know :-)

..... and we have one. Now, hoping for some clear skies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement