Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Loan Meeting

Options
  • 09-04-2014 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I've been trying to contact the Montrose branch and can't seem to get through. I would like to make an appointment to talk about a potential loan for going back to college part-time in September. My company is a member of Bank of Ireland at Work and I have details of a loan advisor. Would I be best off calling in to try and arrange a meeting? 

Thanks,

Ivy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Customer Service Team can help you with this. When calling the Montrose number, 01 2696677, you can select options 5 then 4 to speak to a customer service representative. The representative will connect you to the appropriate advisor or take your details and arrange for an advisor to call you back. 

We've checked with the phone team and the lines are not busy at the moment so you shouldn't have any delay getting through.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Customer Service Team can help you with this. When calling the Montrose number, 01 2696677, you can select options 5 then 4 to speak to a customer service representative. The representative will connect you to the appropriate advisor or take your details and arrange for an advisor to call you back. 

We've checked with the phone team and the lines are not busy at the moment so you shouldn't have any delay getting through.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks for the quick reply Tara! Will do, I think the problem may be with my phone tbh! Thanks again, I'll keep trying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Ivy,

Apologies, I didn't realise there may be an issue with your own phone. I'll send you a private message now and if you can reply to that, with your phone number and full name, I will request that an advisor from the branch makes contact with you. Please don't include any account details on the reply.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement