Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB, Business Banking, payment out logs visibility issue

Options
  • 09-04-2014 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Hello all,
    We presently use the online AIB Business Banking IBB, and I am wondering if am I the only one who has this problem? I recently discovered that the entire "payments out" log is visible to any user who can create a payment on the IBB system. The difficulty with this is that the salary payments of all staff are paid from the same bank account and IBB account that we use to pay our suppliers. From a confidential point of view, this means that the staff in the "suppliers payment out" dept can if they choose see the salary payments to everyone. Surely this isn't appropriate?
    I'm wondering if anyone else has any ideas as to how to work around this issue and only allow users view the payments which they have created, and not see ALL payments out from the bank?

Advertisement