Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing 8.5kw with 9.5kW shower

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

You didn't do it properly.
    In actual fact, I did.
    I fit & repair up to 1000 electric showers per year 85‰ are Triton. I only do showers. I have never been called back even for a drip. Never.
    I have been called back, but never for leaks. Anyone doing 1000 showers a year and never called back once is in dreamland.
    Not being an electrician I bring an electrician with me on all full installs.
    So I should bring in a plumber to connect the water then?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Not being an electrician I bring an electrician with me on all full installs.

I think that the issue here is that you have not received the same amount of electrical training as an electrician would. I assume that your experience is also narrower making it harder to understand "the bigger picture" in the way an electrician typically would. No offense intended, but this might be why you are finding some of the posts confusing and the electricians posting on the thread don't.

As already stated the best and most simple advice is in post #2, although the underlying reason is more complicated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement