Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible customer service!

Options
  • 09-04-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

My father's phone and broadband have been down for several days, and he logged the fault with eircom. We have been told that an engineer will call out, however no one has told us when. The exact wording from the eircom representative was "[font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial]just whenever he is available."[/font]

Secondly, when I spoke to someone in accounts regarding compensation for the loss of service I was told that my father would have to contact them directly to discuss it, which as you can imagine, is pretty difficult without a working phone or internet.

My father has been an eircom customer for over 20 years!! This is terrible service!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

My father's phone and broadband have been down for several days, and he logged the fault with eircom. We have been told that an engineer will call out, however no one has told us when. The exact wording from the eircom representative was "[font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial]just whenever he is available."[/font]

Secondly, when I spoke to someone in accounts regarding compensation for the loss of service I was told that my father would have to contact them directly to discuss it, which as you can imagine, is pretty difficult without a working phone or internet.

My father has been an eircom customer for over 20 years!! This is terrible service!!!!
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you could PM me with the account number and phone number I can check the status of this fault. In regards to compensation, when the fault has been fixed I would then advise for your Father to get in touch with customer care and they can look into this.

Thanks,

Tony

Advertisement