Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is thick, I was asked to lenghten my question by one character. I received the m

Options
  • 09-04-2014 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have received the mobile activation code by post but am unable to find the "activate mobile" option when I click on Manage accounts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi wellaway, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 when you have online access, a representative will offer assistance with registering your mobile activation code.  

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wellaway

Hi wellaway, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 when you have online access, a representative will offer assistance with registering your mobile activation code.  

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy
    tanx

Advertisement