Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPA are Hiring

• 09-04-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Have a gander at the epa website, they've just announced they're hiring `4 new staff members for the first time since 06 or something!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Stan27

Ha great news as I'm finish college in 2 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭franglan

Stan27 wrote: »
    Ha great news as I'm finish college in 2 weeks

Applications are now closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Did anyone hear anything back on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

I don't live in Ireland anymore so didn't apply but have a few mates who did, haven't heard anything as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Meeep

Anyone heard back at all?

• Advertisement

Yeah, they rang me to come in for an interview and ended up offering me one of the positions

lol, I may have well printed out my application, crunched it into a little ball, went back to college to do a degree in astrophysics, joined NASA as a rocket scientist, successfully designed and built a rocket capable of going to the sun, put my scrunched up application in the rocket, launched it, and watched my tiny application burn at 6,000 degrees celsius for all I've heard from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭franglan

Well done on the completed application, that application form was painful.

I actually did end up getting some very helpful feedback and a very expensive looking personally addressed rejection letter.

:(

Advertisement