Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 7), April 11-13, 2014

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

St. Patrick's Ath 0 - 3 Sligo Rovers
    46' - The attendance for tonights game is 557.

Fahey pulled off at half time. Puts our poor display against Pats on friday into perspective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Great goal from Lynch 1-3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

5-1 to Sligo in the end! 7-1 on aggregate. What the fcuk happened to the not so super saints this evening? That's a paddling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Im not totally surprised.

Sligo were very impressive against City on Friday night.

How they have not won a game is beyond me. If they take their chances in games they will push for top 3 place imo.

Like I said on Sligo thread though that start might come back to cost them big style.

Im not totally surprised.

Sligo were very impressive against City on Friday night.

How they have not won a game is beyond me. If they take their chances in games they will push for top 3 place imo.

Like I said on Sligo thread though that start might come back to cost them big style.
    Yeah, they are still a good team. Don't think they'll win it but they'll be top 4 anyway. Obviously just taking them a while to get going this season. Listening to AgileMyth this season you'd swear they were relegation candidates. This place seems to attract the most pessimistic of club supporters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Pighead wrote: »
    Yeah, they are still a good team. Don't think they'll win it but they'll be top 4 anyway. Obviously just taking them a while to get going this season. Listening to AgileMyth this season you'd swear they were relegation candidates. This place seems to attract the most pessimistic of club supporters.

In fairness im only basing it on 1 game, and its still early days, but even taking into account last season teams they were team that impressed me most at Cross so far since I have been back in Cork and going to games frequent now.

I do agree though some get bit too carried away after game or 2. I fall into it myself a little at times though.

They wont be going down, that is for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Spanked again on tv, please no more tv games :( 1st time conceding 5 domestically since Derry 1995.

Better off out of those filthy disgusting cups.

1511907_10200818096214044_8405809397025217566_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

The decision to give Pats a penalty and send off Luke Byrne was absolutely disgraceful. Awful decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Love Joey in the more advanced role. Ledwith looks ok when he doesn't have to defend. Finally have Aaron Greene playing where he belongs.

Now back to normal order Friday, a nice one nil loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I watched it earlier. What have you done to Mark Quigley? Give him back so we can fix him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Some team picked by Croly, you'd swear we were either cruising 5-0 or else being demolished 5-0 and he decided to give the reserves a run out.... We were losing by a goal, shocking tactics.

Yee Haw! Setanta Cup Final here we come. Rovers pretty dire this evening. Lots and lots of hoofing. Delighted with that. Shields the hero again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

major bill wrote: »
    Been supporting Bohs 14 years and can never remember our average going over 2000, support wise we are pretty poor.

The thing is that we don't drop too much, in comparison to the likes of Dundalk/Drogheda whose average attendance may half or double in a season.

On a side note, I'd say we may have averaged over 2000 during the Roddy era.

Advertisement