Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delhi Darbar Indian Restaurant, Celbridge

Options
  • 09-04-2014 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello
    I have just noticed that the Delhi Darbar Indian Restaurant, Celbridge offers a cheap buffet on Sundays, €10 per adult and €5 per child

Has anyone been to this buffet and if so would they recommend it, I have never eaten in the restaurant or availed of their takeaway so I have nO idea how popular this restaurant is or the quality of its offerings. But the price alone for the buffet is very appealing

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

I've never eaten there myself but I have heard good things about it. No doubt when the Celbridge massive return to their homes they will reply in kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I've never tried their Sunday buffet, but regularly get their takeaway and have eaten in the restaurant many times for the last 7 years. The food is very very good. One of the best Indian in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Never had the buffet the takeaway is delicious though.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

The buffet is great value and very tasty. Really limited though, they usually offer a hot dish, a medium one, a mild one and a vegitarian one alongside bhajis and tandoori chicken. Well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Is it all you can eat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I havn't tried the buffet but I enjoyed a good meal there one Friday evening recently. Looking forward to going there again, very good food.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

Hootanany wrote: »
    Is it all you can eat?

It sure is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loadsofham

Thanks for the replies everyone

From what's been said it seems to be a good spot with tasty food,
    I think I will check it out for myself soon and report back my findings

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

The regular menu is great but if you want anything more traditional than tikka masala you'll be disappointed by the buffet.

Advertisement