Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Mortgage Broker for Switching Mortgage

Options
  • 08-04-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi can anyone recommend a good mortgage broker
    I'm mid fifties in steady employment and have 15 yrs left would love some advise re getting a better rate as don't want to be paying when I'm on my zimmerframe And I'm single so have no dependants to pass on to Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Maysay If you are thinking of switching mortgages the best rate available at the moment is from KBC for a loan to value of less than 60% the rate is 3.85%. They have a deal at the moment whereby they pay 1k towards your legal fees however this deal ends at 30th April. They also pay your home insurance for the 1st year. Fees involved in switching should be approx. 1k.

Maysay wrote: »
    Hi can anyone recommend a good mortgage broker
    I'm mid fifties in steady employment and have 15 yrs left would love some advise re getting a better rate as don't want to be paying when I'm on my zimmerframe And I'm single so have no dependants to pass on to Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Maysay

Thanks v much Trish for you're reply
    Unfortunately my fixed rate doesn't end until August

Advertisement