Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Serious runner' gear

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'd go topless except for the bouncing moobs, the muffin top and the hair. Apart from that, I'd be topless in a shot. With short shorts. And probably some kind of headband. Serious dick runner.

Still a better sight to behold than a man in running tights:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'd go topless except for the bouncing moobs, the muffin top and the hair. Apart from that, I'd be topless in a shot. With short shorts. And probably some kind of headband. Serious dick runner.
    You do yourself a dis-service. This guys is literally the coolest guy to appear on our TV screens in years (needs a big picture, just to fit in all the coolness):

southern_comfort_beach.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

You do yourself a dis-service. This guys is literally the coolest guy to appear on our TV screens in years (needs a big picture, just to fit in all the coolness):

He has a tan though. Makes all the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

The last word on split shorts for men:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

dna_leri wrote: »
    The last word on split shorts for men:

Thanks for that, had a good laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Hey guys, sorry to hijack thread but wondering if you people know any good stores around Dublin City that sell running gear? I don't fancy buying gear online. Thanks :).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hey guys, sorry to hijack thread but wondering if you people know any good stores around Dublin City that sell running gear? I don't fancy buying gear online. Thanks :).
    Why do you feel the need to ruin a perfectly good thread? ;)
    Well worth visiting one of the Amphibian King shops, Runworx, or just for general clothing (rather than shoes), you could try Elverys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Runways? Haven't been in in a while, but they've always been helpful to me in there!

Advertisement