Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2014

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

What an amazing show! Would've loved Darcy or Lucy to win but Collabro were great.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Havin watched it on +1 I'm an hour behind. So very inspired with paddy and nico, whole thing means more to her then just the money and fame. Didn't deserve to be placed so low.

Them colabro guys need to add more to their repitoir then just les mis. Russel Crowe has ruined that song for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Glad Bars and Melody didn't win. Didn't get them at all. Think Darcey should have won.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

unichick wrote: »
    Glad Bars and Melody didn't win. Didn't get them at all. Think Darcey should have won.

Tbh, his bit on the final night wasn't that exciting, it would have been great as part of his own show but as one piece it wasn't as amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

cactuspaw wrote: »
    Havin watched it on +1 I'm an hour behind. So very inspired with paddy and nico, whole thing means more to her then just the money and fame. Didn't deserve to be placed so low.

Them colabro guys need to add more to their repitoir then just les mis. Russel Crowe has ruined that song for me anyway.

sorry, how is that inspiring. Fair play to her for being so fit and agile at that age but I found the act very odd and even disturbing. Even allowing for the language barrier, the guy seemed very wierd and even in a trance. I just thought it was very strange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

unichick wrote: »

yeah, i didnt buy the whole bullying story to be honest. They were no doubt headhunted by the shows producers. In fairness, they were likeable lads and talented wt what thy do for such a young age but very overhyped.

Thought Lucy was very good, can see her having a career, but, again, the whole sob story was a tad annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

The wildcard idea was a waste of time.

I dont think this year was great compared to other years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I enjoyed this year very much. Had put Collabro firt from way back. Would pay to go see them.

Advertisement