Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ego Firebird battery and clearmoizer question?

Options
  • 09-04-2014 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

First Im new to all this! I have 2 ego Firebird batteries - a 900 mah and a 1100 mah. Now I got a few Ego Vision V2 clearomizers 1.8 - 2.0 Ohm resistance which I thought was supposed to work with this battery?

This is strange - they worked really well on the 900 mah battery but wouldnt work at all on the 1100 mah battery - but after 2 days they are not working properly at all on the 900 mah battery - I suspect broken. Thing is I got a much better "hit" using the 1.8 - 2.0 Ohm twas much more like a real cigarette - could anyone tell me whats wrong? Did I get the wrong Clearomizers?

edited to add!!

if no one can help me with the above would someone be able to recommend a 1.8 or low ohm clearomizer that will work well with a ego firebird battery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

bump !!! anyone? ^^^ :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

maggiepip wrote: »
    bump !!! anyone? ^^^ :-)

Havent used your setup but id imagine it should work. Is the center pin in the bottom of the clearo getting pushed up and losing contact with the battery from overtightning? Try pull it down a fraction and see if it works.

Edit
    As far as im aware any clearo should work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

glicster wrote: »
    Havent used your setup but id imagine it should work. Is the center pin in the bottom of the clearo getting pushed up and losing contact with the battery from overtightning? Try pull it down a fraction and see if it works.

Edit
    As far as im aware any clearo should work

well thank you so much for that - Ive just been adjusting the tightness and now they are both working on both batteries - Excellent thanks again:-)

Advertisement