Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Question?

Options
  • 09-04-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

If I gamble online will this affect my chances of getting a loan or a mortgage in the future? If so, how long will it take before my credit rating is fine again and I'm deemed low risk?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi brianp20,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

There are many factors taken into consideration when applying for a loan or a mortgage, however, there are specific criteria that our Lending officers will take into account when looking at these applications i.e. account activity, repayment capacity etc.

As each application is determined on a case by case basis we would be unable to comment on the specifics here and would ask that you contact one of our Lending Advisors to discuss this in more detail. Our Lending Team can be contacted on 0818 200 334 and they will be happy to offer you any advice you may require.

Should you require more information on Loans please see here, or alternatively see here for Mortgage information.

We hope this information is of benefit to you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
    Paula

Advertisement