Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still not getting bills.

Options
  • 09-04-2014 8:37pm

Hi,

We moved home and set up a new account with yourselves. We have not received any bills, but the dd has been taken out of our account twice. My husband rang Customer Service who told him that the bills were going to our old address that we moved out of a full YEAR ago. I don't know how or why E.I. are sending those bills there as we spent about 6 months in a rental property and had informed yourselves that we were no longer the owners of our former property. Anyway, we still have not got a bill even though last Thursday morning the lady on the phone assured him she was sending out copies of the bill immediately.

For obvious reasons, we don't have an account number - as you have not sent us a bill. How can we get this sorted quickly? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Mayo Gurl,

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry to read about this. If you can PM us with your full name, address, contact number and date of birth, we will certainly look into this for you. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Will do.

Advertisement