Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belt for a futura 6003 texas pro rotovator

• 09-04-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭

I am trying to source a belt for a Futura 6003 texas pro rotovator the belt is a v type ribbed/toothed 22x8x900. The place I bought the rotovator from has since closed down . I have tried online to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Comments

I am trying to source a belt for a Futura 6003 texas pro rotovator the belt is a v type ribbed/toothed 22x8x900. The place I bought the rotovator from has since closed down . I have tried online to no avail. Thanks in advance.

These guys sell your machine maybe if you get in touch with them they might be able to help. They seem to stock spare parts but I don't see yours. I'd give them a ring

http://atkins.ie/contact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭rickmoister

Thanks Suresanders made contact with them they had one in stock ,put in the post I will have it tomorrow.

Advertisement