Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanzarote Airport Transfers

Options
  • 09-04-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anyone know of a reliable taxi service that I can book online for airport transfers to and from the airport to Puerto Del Carmen? I'm booking privately so I can't go through a travel agent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mrsbouquet

You wont need to book a taxi in advance as there are plenty of taxis outside the airport,

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Anyone know of a reliable taxi service that I can book online for airport transfers to and from the airport to Puerto Del Carmen? I'm booking privately so I can't go through a travel agent.

Loads of taxis outside,cost is about €10 to €15 as far as i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MangoMachine

Thanks but it's the return I'm concerned about as we need to be at the airport for 4:30AM and I'd like not to miss the flight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Thanks but it's the return I'm concerned about as we need to be at the airport for 4:30AM and I'd like not to miss the flight!

There are plenty of taxis about at that hour too (we were out before 5am)...we went out onto the road outside our hotel to wait for our airport pick up bus and about 6 taxis passed by and looked to be hailed..otherwise there were taxis at the taxi rank on the beach front road

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

just get reception in hotel or apartment to book a taxi for you for your return trip....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mrsbouquet

For the return journey we went into one of the travel shops and booked our transfer to the airport. they picked us up in a mini bus and went directly to the airport for less than a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

No problem, you're hotel / apartment will sort it for you. They are well used to that sort of thing. Time is no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rf1980

i used resorthoppa to book the cheapest bus transfer. was fine but needed to wait about 30 mins until the bus filled up. the bus transfers work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

We booked return airport transfers with these guys before and had no hassles. Wanted a baby seat so had to book in advance. Just booked a private transfer so we wouldn't have to wait ages for other people to arrive or be dropped off.

http://www.lastminute-transfer.com/

Advertisement