Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H1Z1

Options

Comments

Been playing on Bollocks myself. I spawned and two lads pulled up in a truck with guns trying to kill me. I hopped into their pickup and sped off so I'm running around with a full pickup truck set now, running down deer for fuel!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

so apparently those ass***** lizard squad have DDOS the servers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭PMC83

Ok just jumped **** from DayZ, whats the story with your character? He doesn't save after the end of a session?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

PMC83 wrote: »
    Ok just jumped **** from DayZ, whats the story with your character? He doesn't save after the end of a session?

ya he does but its server locked, find what server you joined, should have a little green circle beside it to show you have logged in already

ah cool, thanks, enjoying so far, melee attacks are much better then dayz

• Advertisement

Had my first real geared up guy today
    Was going on strong for a few hours

Then I went to cranberry
    And some D**k just runs up to me and shoots me with a shotgun I was shouting friendly and he ignored me

dunworth1 wrote: »

Then I went to cranberry
    And some D**k just runs up to me and shoots me with a shotgun I was shouting friendly and he ignored me

welcome to dayz!

um......sorry, H1Z1

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Then I went to cranberry

When are people going to get over this, "OMG they keep KOS'ing me" it is a game, and i dont in any way feel bad for anyone that says they were screaming i am friendly and got killed.

If you have cover and they have no way of killing you and start a convo to try be fiendly and then they kill you that is one thing but if you are standing in the open and they have a clean shot on you. for the love of god don't stop to talk and start running.

If they are going to be friendly then they wont shoot at you and then you can become besty's. but if they start shooting then you had a better chance at running.

rant over.

When are people going to get over this, "OMG they keep KOS'ing me" it is a game, and i dont in any way feel bad for anyone that says they were screaming i am friendly and got killed.

So your saying that it was you? Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

So your saying that it was you? Haha

Not tonight it wasn't :p

But what i am saying if you stand still long enough and allow a guy with a shotgun to get with in killing distance then you deserve to die.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Need more bodies on playing this, if any of you want to squad up join our TS some nights. gaellords.com

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Need more bodies on playing this, if any of you want to squad up join our TS some nights. gaellords.com

whats the problem? be on tomorrow night but my navigation is poxy :)

Not enough of the lads on there are playing it. Only two of us last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Signed up on gaellords site last night, tried before but it never worked worked.

ktulu123 wrote:
    Not enough of the lads on there are playing it. Only two of us last night 

What time do ye normally be online at? I'll join in with ye

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I'd love to hop on with a few boardsie's soon, but I'm up to my eyeballs with assignments this week :(

What time do ye normally be online at? I'll join in with ye

I never really have set times but usually late evenings/nights. Just jump in the TS & into the channel

Also add me on Steam: ktulu123

Bit of crack tonight. Got in a car with a lad only to be fecked out at high speed. Joined a group of 8 English lads and we all got gunned down by some crazy with a shot gun.
    Seems to be a much faster turn around in terms of getting back into the thick of things then Dayz. Probably due to the lack of ammo, thus more banter. Hopefully theres some slightly larger cities, its feels a little small currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Was staring at apartments today in town, took a second to realise that the reason they look so familiar was the game. Not a total likeness but pretty close.
    PMC83 wrote: »
    Bit of crack tonight. Got in a car with a lad only to be fecked out at high speed. Joined a group of 8 English lads and we all got gunned down by some crazy with a shot gun.
    Seems to be a much faster turn around in terms of getting back into the thick of things then Dayz. Probably due to the lack of ammo, thus more banter. Hopefully theres some slightly larger cities, its feels a little small currently.

The map will be extended, they said so already.

Anyone on tonight? Bollocks server.

• Advertisement

Lukker- wrote:
    Anyone on tonight? Bollocks server.

Yep I'm on now and for most of the night

Cool, should be on in the next hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Loving this game guys but feel like a target minus a headset:)May pick 1 up:)

callumsdad wrote:
    Loving this game guys but feel like a target minus a headset:)May pick 1 up

Argos have a decent Philips one for cheap can't link as I'm on the Mobile will link later

Cheers:)

Was in the police station last night on it and 3 guys roll up in jeeps and start calling and hunting me.Hey dude come out we want to chat :)Brilliant love it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So whats everyone's thoughts now that its been out for a while? Have there been many updates? Does it run well etc..

Still considering picking it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

yeah this thread seems to be dead now? :(

The gameplay is decent, the problem is that there is very little to keep you playing long term. I'd hold off purchasing until a defining mechanic is rolled out that adds an overall purpose to the gameplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ClanTrinity

Been playing it nonstop since it came out with a group of lads, it's very good

Advertisement