Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect / Engineer / Surveyor in Waterford

Options
  • 10-04-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi

I need to get an architect, engineer or surveyor to oversee the build of an imminent extension to our house in waterford. I would need someone reliable , up to date with the new building regulations and at a reasonable price. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Decaln Carroll in Waterford is very good. Practical, courteous, listens explains and provides good value for money. He is really well up on the regs - including the small print. I was speaking with him about another project for a client of mine. Also, I engaged him to do a house project and would definitely go back. Tel: 051 877282

http://carroll.ie

Good luck with the project

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

These new BCR rules since March 1st are adding some costs onto the architects fees. Some are saying to me if they increase fees by 50% it won't cover the new work they have to do so be aware of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Crochet

Yes there seems to be a lot of uncertainty out there. So much for the tax relief, seems like I will just be handing it to the architect.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

what about James reynolds in collins avenue...google him and you should get details???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Crochet

what about James reynolds in collins avenue...google him and you should get details???

Yes thanks I spoke with James. He's a good guy.

Advertisement