Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shisha Tobacco

• 10-04-2014 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just got a present of a hookah from my cousins but it didn't come with any of the flavoured shisha tobacco.

Does anybody know a shop in Dublin that I could pick some up in? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I'd start with James Fox's by Trinity. If they don't have it they surely know who does.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

By any chance did you find anywhere you could buy it? Or does anyone know any reliable places to order it online? The only places I've found that stock it seem to be in the USA, and as far as I know, ordering tobacco from the USA would result in a huge customs charge, am I correct on this? I have no problem ordering it online as long as I'm not gonna be hit with a huge customs charge that makes it insanely expensive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

as far as I know, ordering tobacco from the USA would result in a huge customs charge, am I correct on this?
    It's certainly very likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

How about a smoke. I want to make huge ammount of smoke, but couldn't do that. Is it because of tobacco or how I prepare shisha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

I couldn't actually find any shisha around Dublin but there are a few videos online on how to make it - I didn't bother, just bought some steam stones (Google em) they worked great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 cppbutler

Asha upstaris in Stephens Green shopping centre sell the flavoured shisha stuff.. Got it a few months back

Advertisement