Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapy for mature students: UK

Options
  • 10-04-2014 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm looking at physiotherapy degrees in the UK. I have a BA and an MA, both in arts, both with very good results. I did honours chemistry for the leaving a long time ago, and pass maths, didn't do physics.

Would I stand a chance of getting an offer with my educational background?
    If not, would the pre university access science courses be helpful? Do you have to do much with physics/maths? That's not my strong point.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

You should email all the universities that you're interested in outlining your qualifications to see if you're eligible to apply. That's what I did when I was applying for nursing over there and I got a mixed bag of replies. Entry requirements really vary at different universities in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Mandzhalas

My physio have done degree in Salford university.he said there was fair bit of physics first year.but only first.

Advertisement