Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collection of bins

Options
  • 10-04-2014 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Could anyone tell me, do the county council still collect the bins these days? My dad just got a letter in the door from a company saying he owes them money. Now, no one rang him, sent him a letter or even knocked on his door to let him
    know of the change. He told me he was bringing the bins out one day & he noticed two new stickers on the bins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Tilikum wrote: »
    Hello,

Could anyone tell me, do the county council still collect the bins these days? My dad just got a letter in the door from a company saying he owes them money. Now, no one rang him, sent him a letter or even knocked on his door to let him
    know of the change. He told me he was bringing the bins out one day & he noticed two new stickers on the bins.
    no barna waste do the collections now and they did write to people to tell them about the change.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭aidan_r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

no barna waste do the collections now and they did write to people to tell them about the change.

Ok. Thank you very much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, where from, exactly?

The county council have never covered any of the city areas, AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Ahh, where from, exactly?

The county council have never covered any of the city areas, AFAIK.

Knocknacarra

• Advertisement
Advertisement