Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit.

Options
  • 10-04-2014 1:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I was wondering is it possible for me to cancel my direct debit with eircom?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi fontdor,

Are you in contract and if so how far into the contract are you?

Thanks,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Oh can I gatecrash this, I would prefer to manage my payments rather that the random date of direct debits. My contract is now up after a year so can I cancel the direct debit and pay manually when I get my bill? Have racked up a few charges in the year because Eircom can't just set a date to take it. 

Hi Mince Pie,

Yes you should be able to do this as you have been in contract longer than the required time. If you contact 1901 they should be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Tony

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

I have been in contract for about 1 month now with efibre.

Hi fontdor,

Unfortunately this wouldn't be possible for yourself as the only option of payment for eFibre customers is by direct debit.

Thanks,

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Hi fontdor,

Unfortunately this wouldn't be possible for yourself as the only option of payment for eFibre customers is by direct debit.

Thanks,

Tony
    Thank You very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

fontdor wrote: »
    Hi fontdor,

Thanks,

Tony
    Thank You very much.
    No worries fontdor

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement