Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Ken o Flynn drink Petrol?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

He's claiming for round 10k miles.

milage isnt how much petrol you use its how many miles you drive. At 50-60 cent a mile

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 433 ✭✭lolosaur

but coming from blarney/mallow into cork for work doesnt count as milage in the public sector as far as i am aware?

why did jerry buttimer claim oly 150 quid?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I'd imagine most of the mileage is claims for travelling to and from conferences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

"Conferences"

Sure most of them haven't even got a Junior Cert.

get the train.

I presume, like normal people, they have to show receipts for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

lolosaur wrote: »
    but coming from blarney/mallow into cork for work doesnt count as milage in the public sector as far as i am aware?

why did jerry buttimer claim oly 150 quid?

I'd imagine that J Buttimer is John.

yeah, apologies. maybe jerry nipped in to borrow some petrol for a BBQ or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

3.9 REMARKS BY DIARMUID GAVIN ON THE LATE LATE SHOW

In response to the following question submitted by Comhairleoir K. McCarthy, a
    written reply was circulated as outlined below:-

What is the Manager’s response to the remarks made by Diarmuid Gavin on a recent
    Late Late Show interview and his reference to the staff of Cork City Council as
    something from Fr. Ted”?

While acknowledging the Members’ interest in this, I do not propose to comment
    publicly on the remarks made by Mr. Gavin. As previously advised to Members, the
    Council is progressing the detailed design of the Mardyke Gardens Project in line with
    the Part 8 planning approval of Council.

lol!

Advertisement